Pitch Black movie

Dialogues and Scenario for  Pitch Black movie




They say most of your brain
shuts down in cryo-sleep.

All but the primitive side,

the animal side.

No wonder I'm still awake.

Transporting me with civilians.

Sounded like 40, 40-plus.

Heard an Arab voice,

some hoodoo holy man,

probably on his way
to New Mecca.

But what route?

What route?

Smelled a woman.

Sweat, boots,
tool belt, leather.

Prospector type.

Free settlers.

And they only take
the back roads.

And here's my real problem.

Mr. Johns,

the blue-eyed devil.

Planning on taking
me back to slam,

only this time he
picked a ghost lane.

A long time between stops.

A long time for
something to go
wrong.

Why did l fall on you?

He's dead.

The captain's dead.

I was looking right at him.

The chrono shows
we are 22 weeks out

so gravity was not
supposed to kick
in for another 19.

Why'd I fall at all?

Did you hear what I said?

The captain's dead.

1550 millibars,

dropping 20 mb per minute.

Shit! We're hemorrhaging
air. Something took
a swipe at us.

Come on. Just tell
me we're still in
the shipping lane.

Just show me all
those stars.
Come on!

Those big, bright...

What?

This is an emergency
dispatch from merchant
vessel Hunter Gratzner

en route to the Tangier system

with 40 commercial
passengers onboard.

We have been
knocked out of our
shipping lane

and are entering
the atmosphere of

a planetary body
in this position,

X-38-stroke-5,

Y-95-stroke-8, Z-21...

Fry, where the hell's our comms?

Rate of descent
beyond known limits.

They trained you
for this, Fry,
right?

Deploy lower air brakes now.

Center of
gravity too far aft.

Recommend purging ballast now.

What the...
Was that a purge, Fry?

Too heavy in the ass.
I can't get my fucking
nose down.

Crisis program selected
number two because it
shows some oxygen.

Maximum terrain
220 meters over
mean surface,

largely cinder and
gypsum with some
evaporite deposits.

What the hell are you doing?

I gotta drop more load.

I tried everything else.
I still got no horizon.

Better try everything
twice, 'cause we don't
just flush out...

If you know something
I don't, get up here
and take the chair.

Company says we are responsible

for every single one
of those people.

What, we both
die out of sheer
fucking nobility?

Don't you touch
that handle, Fry!

I'm not gonna die for them.

Air-lock doors
not secure.

Owens!

Seventy seconds, Fry.

You still have 70 seconds
to level this beast out.

- Shit. Shit!
- Air lock doors now.

Air-lock doors not secure.

What the fuck is
happening up there?

Imam?

Zeke?

Somebody's gonna get
hurt one of these days.

It ain't gonna be me.

Here, Shazza.

So I guess something went wrong.

I'm sorry.

Get it out of me!

Don't touch it!

Don't you touch that handle!

Get it
out of him!

No, it's too close to his heart.

There's Anestaphine
in the med-lock in
the back of the cabin.

Not anymore, there's not.

Get out of here, everyone.

Get out of here.

That'll teach me
for flying coach.

Interesting.

Is anyone else
having difficulties
breathing?

Yeah,
I feel one lung
short. All of us.

I feel like l
just ran or something.

There was talk
of a scouting party
looking for other people,

but then we saw this.

What the bloody hell happened?

It could have
been a meteor storm.

Might have been a rogue comet.

I don't know.

L, for one,
am thoroughly
grateful.

This beast wasn't
made to land like this,
but I think you did well.

Actually, the only
reason we're alive
is because of her.

Yes, I suppose
you're right.
Thanks very much.

Yeah, thanks
for saving our dicks.

No, really.
Thanks awfully.

Well done.

He just escaped
from a maximum prison.

So do we just keep him
locked up forever?

Well, that would be my choice.

Is he really
that dangerous?

Only around humans.

The whole bloody
container's upside down.
It's all topsy-turvy.

Thank God it's not a total loss.

Booze?

This is what you have to drink?

I'll need a receipt for that,

for all of these.
This is my personal
stuff.

I don't suppose
this will help
you at all.

Unfortunately it
is not permitted,
especially while on hajj.

You do realize
there's no water,
don't you?

All deserts have water.

It only waits to be found.

I hope you're right.

All the more for me then.

Motherfucker.

What the
hell are these?

Maratha war picks
from northern India.

Very rare.
And this?

That's a hunting
blow-dart pipe

from northern Papua New Guinea.

That's very, very rare
since the tribe
is now extinct.

They couldn't hunt
shit with these things,
would be my guess.

What's the point
anyway? If the man
is gone, he's gone.

Why should he bother us?

Maybe to
take what you got.

Maybe to work your nerves.

Or maybe to just come
back and skull-fuck
you in your sleep.

He sounds like a charmer.

For you.

Let's just get...
Here we go.

Yeah?
Yeah.

Imam, if we're
looking for water,
we should leave soon,

before nightfall,
while it's cooler.

Ali.

Excuse me.

I think you should see this.

Three suns?

Bloody hell.

So much for your nightfall.

So much for my cocktail hour.

We take this as a good sign.

A path, direction from Allah.

BLue sun, blue water.

Ever wondered why
I'm an atheist?

It's a bit of
a bad sign. That's
Riddick's direction.

I thought you found his
restraints over there,
towards sunset.

Right. Which means he
went towards sunrise.

Zeke.

Fully loaded clip.
Safety's on.

One shot if you spot him, okay?

Don't tell me you're going, too.

Yeah.

What happens
if Mr. Riddick
spots us first?

There'll be no shots.

Quiet!

Seven stones
to keep the devil at bay.

You're on a trip
to New Mecca, right?

Once in every lifetime,
should there be a great hajj.

A great pilgrimage.

To get to know Allah better?

Yes, but to know yourself,
as well.

Yeah.

We are all on the same hajj now.

Sorry.

So did you see anything?

No Riddick.

Trees, and trees mean water.

Trees, and trees mean water.

You comfy up there?

You can do without necessities,

provided you have the luxuries.

Just keep your bloody eyes open.

I don't want
that dog sneaking
up on my bloody ass.

Yes, well, you dig the graves.

I'll hold the fort, old boy.

Christ!

He could probably
get you right here,
under the jaw,

and you'd never hear him coming,

'cause that's how
good Riddick is.

Did you run away
from your parents

or did they run away from you?

It's a communal
graveyard, perhaps,

like the elephants of Earth.

He asks what
could have killed
so many great things.

Is this whole planet dead?

Drink?

Probably shouldn't do
this. It dehydrates
you even more.

You're probably right.

You could have stayed
back at the ship.
Probably should've.

If we don't find water,
you know what happens.

I wanted to get away.

I've never seen
a captain so ready
to leave her ship.

I think we should keep moving.

What did Owens mean

about not touching the handle?

It's just between you
and me, Carolyn.
I promise.

I'm not your captain.

During the landing,
when things were
at their worst,

Owens was at his best.

He stopped the
docking pilot from
dumping the main cabin.

The passengers.

And the docking pilot being?

I guess I'm a little more glad
to be here than I thought.

Hassan. Suleiman.

Captain.

Is there anyone here?

There was water here.

Lights?

Lights on?

Okay.

They are saying God is great.

Allahu Akbar. Yes.

This is the source of the water.

No darkness.

No lights because no darkness.

Hello, Mecca!

Tell me that was you just now.

What are you going on about?

He's been right here helping me.

Back of the ship.
That noise.

You trying to tell me
that was someone else?

No!

Oh, my God.

I thought I was the
only one who got out
of the crash alive.

Christ!

It was somebody else.

It was just somebody
else from the crash!

Crikey. I thought
it was him.

I thought it was Riddick.

No juice.

It looks like
it's been laid
up for years.

We might be able
to adapt it to...

Shut up.

Sorry. I thought
I heard something.

Like what?

Gunshots.

Zeke!

Piece of shit!

What did you do to Zeke?

What did you do to him?
Just kill him.

Just somebody
goddamn kill
him before he...

So where's the body?

Well, do you want
to tell me about
the sounds?

Look, you told Johns
you heard something.

That's fine.

You don't want to talk to
me, that's your choice,
but just so you know

there's a debate as to whether

we should leave you here to die.

You mean
the whispers?

What whispers?

Telling me to go for
the sweet spot just to
the left of the spine,

fourth lumbar down,

the abdominal aorta.

It's a metallic taste,
human blood.

Copperish.

If you cut it with
peppermint schnapps,
it goes away...

Do you want to
shock me with
the truth now?

All you people are
so scared of me.

Most days, I'd take
that as a compliment.

But it ain't me you
gotta worry about now.

Show me your eyes, Riddick.

You'd have to come
a lot closer for that.

Closer.

Where the hell can l
get eyes like that?

You gotta kill a few people.

Okay, I can do it.

Then you gotta
get sent to a slam

where they tell you
you'll never see
daylight again.

You dig up a doctor

and you pay him 20 menthol Kools

to do a surgical
shine job on
your eyeballs.

So you can see
who's sneaking up
on you in the dark?

Exactly.
Leave!

Leave.

Cute kid.

Did I kill a few people?

Sure.

Did I kill Zeke?

No.

You got the wrong killer.

He's not in the hole.
We looked.

Look deeper.

Let me tell you
what I think happened.

I think he went off
on the guy,
buried him in the hills.

Now he's got you believing
there's something there.

Well, let's just be sure.

Look, murders aside,

Riddick belongs
in the asshole hall of fame.

He loves to jaw-jack
and loves to make you
feel afraid,

because that's all he has.
You're playing right into it.

Why try to explain this to you?

You're a cop. For God's sake,
we've got to find his body.

Hey! I'll go.

Look, no one is going.
Stay here.

Look, being ballsy
with your life

doesn't change
what came before.
It's stupid.

What, do you think
I'm trying to
prove something?

Well, are you?

They're hollow.

I'm in here!

I'm in here. I'm inside!

I thought I heard something.

Please, can you hear me?

Help me.

Give me your goddamn hand.

I heard you, Fry.
I heard you first.

Come on.

Fry, are you okay?

What's down
there? What is it?

Did you find Zeke?

You're all right.

Fry, are you okay?

Okay.
Fuck!

That was so fucking stupid.

I don't know what
the fuck is in there,

but whatever it is,
it got Zeke and it
nearly got me!

Get it off me!

Watch it.
Watch your head.

Finally found something
worse than me, huh?

So here's the deal.

You work without
chains, without bit,
and without shivs.

You do what I say,
when I say it.

For what?

The honor of going
back to some asshole
of a cell? Fuck you.

The truth is

I'm tired of chasing you.

Are you saying
you'd cut me loose?

I'm thinking you
could have died
in the crash.

My recommendation.
Do me.

Don't take the chance
that I'll get shiv-happy
on your wanna-be ass.

Okay.

Ghost me. That's
what I'd do to you.

I want you to
remember this
moment.

The way it could
have gone and didn't.

Here.

Take it easy.
Fuck you!

Do we have a deal?

I want you to
remember this
moment.

Just one?
For now.

Click your fingers,
and he's one
of us now?

I didn't say that,

but at least this way,
I don't have to
worry about y'all

falling asleep
and not waking up.

So, can I talk to him now?

No.

Blast.

Paris P. Ogilvie.

Antiquities dealer,
entrepreneur.

Richard B. Riddick.

Escaped convict, murderer.

That's... That's
a particularly good Shiraz.

It's... It's
a lovely drop.

It's... It's
very expensive.

By all means,
please help yourself.

I mean, normally I can
appreciate antiques.

But this,
this is something else.

It'll work.

It's nothing we can't repair,

so long as
the electrical adapts.

Well, it's not
a star-jumper.

It doesn't need to be.

Take a two-seater
like this back up

to the Sol-Track
shipping lanes.

Stick out her thumb,
bound to get picked up.

Ain't that right, captain?

Can I have a little help here?

I got it.
Come on.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Do me a favor.

Check these containers out
and, uh,

see what we can patch
these wings up with.

All right?

Insha Allah!

All right, all right.
My turn.

Are you all right?

Okay.

And we are getting there.

So we've got enough power
for a sys-check,

but we'll still need more cells.

How many are we talking about?

Um.

Let's see,
we got a 90-gig draw.

The other ship
takes 20-gig cells.

That would be five.

Five total to launch.

Thirty-five kilos each, huh?
Fuck.

Well, that's pretty heavy.

Well, you know that old
sand cat out there?

Mmm-hmm.

I might be able to get it going.

Yeah. Do it if you can,
but if you need a hand...

Where did Riddick go?

Let's go.

You're missing the
party. Come on, boy.

You're missing the
party. Come on.

Oh, man.

All praises be
Allah, for His many
blessings to us.

What?

It's the winner
of the look-alike
contest.

Who were these people, miners?

Looks like geologists.

An advance team,
moves around
from rock to rock.

Nice of them to
leave so much
stuff here.

Why'd they leave their ship?

It's not a ship,
it's a skiff. And
it's disposable, really.

It's more like an
emergency life
raft, right?

Yeah, they probably had
a big drop ship take
them off planet.

These people didn't
leave. Come on.

Whoever got
Zeke got them.
They're all dead.

You don't really think they left

with their clothes on the hooks,

photos on the shelves.

Maybe they had
weight limits.
You don't know.

I know you don't prep
your emergency ship

unless there's
a fucking emergency.

He's fucking right.
Watch your mouth.

He's just saying what
we're all thinking.

So what happened?
Where are they?

Has anyone seen
the little one?
Ali?

Has anyone checked
the coring room?

Ali.

Come on.

Slowly.

Jack, wait. Wait!

Ali? Ali?

Ali?

Imam?

Imam?

Other buildings
weren't secure,

so they ran here.

Heaviest doors.

Thought they'd be safe inside,

but they forgot
to lock the cellar.

Here.

What, it's broken?

No. There's still
a few hits.

Actually, you asshole,
I'm trying to say
that I'm sorry.

Okay, let's board
this place up and
get the hell out of here.

Whatever the fuck
those things were,

they seem to stick to darkness.

So, if we stick to daylight,
we should be all right, okay?

Let's go.

Twenty-two years ago.

What?

These coring samples are dated.

Last one's 22 years ago
this month.

Is there something special
about that, Carolyn?

I don't know.

There could be.

An eclipse.

You're not afraid
of the dark, are you?

So we gotta get the power cells.

I've still gotta
check the hull and
patch the wings.

Wait on the power cells.

Until it's too dark to get back?

We don't know when it'll happen.

Let's not get overexcited.

Just get the fucking
cells here, Johns.
What is the discussion?

Maybe I should tell you
how Riddick escaped.

He can pilot?

He hijacked
a prison transport,

made a run before
I tracked him down.

Okay, maybe
that's a good thing.

We can use him to
help us navigate.

He also
figured out how
to kill the pilot.

You told me we could trust him.

You said that we
had a deal, Johns.

You may have noticed
that chains don't
work on this guy.

The only way you people are safe

is if he believes
he's going free.

Let's say he stops believing...

You mean if he
realizes we'll
fuck him over.

Just listen to me for a second.

If we bring the
cells up at the
last possible minute

when the wings are
ready and we're
ready to launch...

He hasn't harmed any of us.
He hasn't even lied to us.

Let's just stick to the deal.

He's a killer.

The law says he
has to do his bid.

There's nothing l
can do about that.

You hear me?

You're dancing on
razor blades here.

I'm not gonna
give him a chance
to grab another ship

or slash another pilot's throat.

Not on my watch.

Bad sign.

Shaking like that in this heat.

I thought l said no shivs.

This?

This is just a personal
grooming appliance.

Thanking you.

Looks like
we're a few shy.

Power cells.

They're coming.

It's strange,
not doing a run-up
on the main drive yet.

Unless...

Unless he told you

the particulars of my escape.

I got the quick
and ugly version.

You're worried about
a repeat of history.

It has entered our minds.

I asked what you thought.

You scare me, Riddick.
That's what you want
to hear, isn't it?

Now can I just get back to work?

I've been meaning
to catch up with
you alone,

unrestrained.

Do you think...

You think Johns

is a do-right man?
Think I can trust
him to cut me loose?

Why? What did
you hear?

Well,

guess if it were
trickeration, he'd
just "X" me out, huh?

He'd kill me.

Then again,

I am worth twice as much alive.

Oh, you didn't know that?

Your Johns ain't a cop.

He's got that
nickel-slick
badge,

and that blue uniform,

but he's just a merc.

And I'm just a payday.

That's why he
won't kill me,
see?

The creed is greed.

Don't waste my time.

We're not gonna turn on
each other, no matter
how hard you try.

I don't know what's gonna
happen when the lights
go out, Carolyn.

But I do know once
the dying starts

this little psycho-fuck
family of ours is gonna
rip itself apart.

Ever wonder why
Johns shakes
like that?

Ask him.

Ask why your crew
pal had to scream so
painfully before he died.

So who are you, really?

You're not a cop, are you?

I never said I was.

No, you didn't.

You never said you
were a hype, either.

You have caffeine
in the morning,

I have a little morphine.
So what?

You got two mornings every day.
Wow, you were born lucky.

It's not a problem unless...

No, it becomes a problem

when you let
Owens die like that.

We have enough drugs here
to knock out
a fucking mule team.

Owens was already dead.

His brain just hadn't caught
on to the facts.

Is there anything else
I should know
about you, Johns?

You know, l...

I'm letting you
roll the dice on our lives.

It is not unreasonable...

Do you feel that?

That's my first
run-in with Riddick.

He went for the sweet spot
and missed.

They had to leave a piece
of the shiv in there, Carolyn,

and I can feel it
pressing against the cord.

So maybe the care and feeding
of my nerve endings
is my business.

It's just that you could've
done something,
and you didn't.

Yeah, well, look to thine
own ass first. Right, Carolyn?

Captain! Captain!

I'm not your fucking captain.

What are my eyes seeing?

If we need anything
from the crash ship,
I suggest we kick on.

That sand cat's solar.

Where's Riddick?

Leave him.
He wouldn't
wait for us.

Thought we'd lost you.

Johns!

Hey! Where are
you going?

I'm just gonna get
a couple things. I'll
only be a few minutes.

You wouldn't
leave without
me, would you?

Shit.

How many are there?

Beautiful.

Allah.

People, just a suggestion.

Perhaps you should flee!

Let's go!

Come on, run!

Shit!

Come on!

Get in!

Get down!

No.

Stay there! Stay down!

Come back here!

Shazza, stay down!

Please,
I really think we
should go inside.

We have to be inside
to be able to close
the door. Let's go!

What is it, Riddick?
What is it now?

Like I said,

it ain't me you
gotta worry about.

She should've
stayed down.

If she'd only stayed
down, she'd be okay.
She wouldn't have died.

You remember
the boneyard?

These just might be the fuckers

that killed every
living thing on
this planet.

What are we
gonna do now?

Are these
the only lights
we have?

Is this everything?

There's a cutting
torch on the floor.
I just can't find it.

Quiet,
please, everyone.

Why do they do
that, make that sound?

Perhaps it's
the way they see,

with sound reflecting back...

Could be
a breach in the
hull. I don't know.

Come on, Johns.
You got the big gauge.

I'd rather
piss glass.

Why don't you go fucking check?

I'm not staying
here anymore.

Where you
going? Hey!

Sit him down.

You don't know what's out there.

I know what's in here.

Hurry!

Now we're trapped
in a much smaller space.
I hate this!

Extremely bad timing.

Just don't run.

Riddick?

Don't stop burning.

Take this.

Take that.

Hassan.
Where is Hassan?

Is it alive?

It's like
the light is
scalding it.

It hurts them.

Light actually hurts them.

Hassan?

We'll burn
a candle for him later.
Let's get out of here.

So we got
one cutting torch,

we got two hand lights.

There's gotta be
something we can rip
out of the crash ship.

Spirits.

Anything over 45 proof
burns rather well.

How many
bottles you got?

I don't
know. Maybe 10.

Okay, Johns, you
got some flares.

So, maybe we've
got enough light.

Enough for fucking what?

We stick to the plan.

We get the four cells
back to the skiff,
we're off this rock.

I hate to ruin
a beautiful theory
with an ugly fact,

but that sand cat is solar.

It won't run at night.

So we carry the cells.

We drag them, whatever it takes.

You mean tonight,
with all those things
still out there?

All right, how long
can this last?

A few hours?
A day, tops?

I have the impression
from the model.

The two planets
were moving as one

and there would be
a lasting darkness.

These suns
gotta come up
sometime.

If these creatures are
phobic about light,
we just sit tight

and let the sun come up.

I'm sure somebody
else said that,

locked inside that coring room.

We need to think
about everyone now,
especially the kid.

How scared will
he be in the dark?

Don't use him like that.

Like what?
As a smoke screen.

You deal with your own fear.

Shut your mouth for two seconds

and let me come up with a plan

that doesn't involve
mass suicide.

I'm waiting.

How much you weigh, Johns?

What's it matter, Carolyn?

How much?

Around 79 kilos.

'Cause you're 79 kilos

of gutless white meat.
That's why you
can't think...

Is that fucking right?

Where are you going?

This solves nothing.

Okay.

They're afraid of our light.

That means we
don't have to be
so afraid of them.

And you are sure
you can get us there,
even in the dark?

No, I can't.

But he can.

Stay close.

Okay, wait. Wait!

Riddick.

Looks clear.

You said "clear."

I said it looks clear.

What's it look like now?

Looks clear.

I'll be running
about ten paces
ahead.

I want light on
my back, but
not my eyes.

And check your cuts.
These bad boys know
our blood now.

Are we actually
going to do this?

We stay together,
we keep the light
burning.

That's all we gotta
do to live through
this thing.

Are you ready, Johns?

Yeah.

Look, we're just
wasting light here.

You give him the
cells and the ship

and he'll leave you
all out there to die.

He'll leave all of you.

I don't get it, Johns.

What is so goddamn
valuable in your life

that you're worried
about losing?

Is there anything at all

besides your next spike?

Stay close.

Wait.

Jack!

Jack!

This can't
be happening.

Paris! Get back here!

Are you all right?

This can't
be happening.

I was supposed to die in France.

I never even saw France.

Well, it's good to
see you're okay.

Do I even wanna know?

Are we getting close?

Can we pick up the pace?

Wanna tell
me what the hell's
going on?

We crossed our own tracks.

Why have we circled?
Are we lost?

Listen.

Do you even know where we are?

Listen!

Canyon ahead.
I circled once to buy
some time to think.

I think we should go now.

I don't know about that.

That's death row up there.

Especially with
the girl bleeding.

What?

What are you
talking about?
She's not cut.

Not her.

Her.

You've gotta be kidding me.

I thought it'd be
better if people
took me for a guy.

I thought they'd leave me alone

instead of always
messing with me.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, sweetheart.
Are you really bleeding?

You could've left
me at the ship, Fry.

That's why I didn't
say anything sooner.

They've been
nose-open for her
ever since we left.

In case you
haven't noticed,
they go off blood.

Look, this is not gonna work.

We're gonna have to go back.

What'd you say?

You got us out here
in the first place.

I was wrong.
I admit it.

Can we just get
back to the ship?

I don't know, Carolyn.

Nice breeze,
wide-open space.

I'm starting to enjoy
my fucking self.

What, are you high again?

Just listen to yourself, Johns.

You're right.
What's to be
afraid of?

My life is a steaming
pile of meaningless
shit anyhow,

so I say mush on.

The canyon's a couple
hundred meters, after
that it's skiff city.

So why don't you butch up,

stuff a cork in
this fucking kid,
and let's go.

She is the captain.
We should listen to her.

Listen to her?

She was willing to
sacrifice us all.

What's he talking about?

This does not help us.

During the crash
she tried to blow
the passenger cabin,

kill us in our sleep.

Shut your mouth.

We're fucking disposable.

We're just walking
ghosts to you.

Shut your fucking blowhole!

Fine. Fine!

You've made your point.

We'll all be scared.

How much do you weigh now?

The verdict's in.
The light moves
forward.

Ain't all of us gonna make it.

Just realize that?

Six of us left.

If we made it through the canyon

and lost just one,
that'd be quite a feat.

Not if I'm the one.

What if you're one of five?

I'm listening.

What are they doing up there?

Talking about the
canyon, I suppose.

How to get us through.

Battlefield doctors decide
who lives and dies,
it's called triage.

You kept calling it
murder when I did it.

Either way, I figure
it's something you
can grab onto.

Sacrifice play.

Hack up a body,
leave it at the
start of the canyon

like a bucket of bait.

Trawl with it.
We got extra cable
on the sled.

We drag the body 40,
50 feet behind us.

Nice embellishment.

I don't wanna feed 'em.
I just wanna keep
'em off our scent.

So, which one caught your eye?

Don't look.

Christ.
What the hell's
wrong with you?

Slow down.

Just a little more
space between
us and them.

Enough of this shit.

You do the girl,
and I'll keep the
others off your back.

It's not too big
a job for you,
is it?

I'm just wondering
if we don't need a
bigger piece of bait.

Like who?

Leave the sled! Move!

Let's go!

One rule.

Stay in the light.

Remember that moment.

You should've never
taken the chains
off, Johns.

You were one brave fuck before.

You were
really bad-ass.

The chains.

The gauge.

The badge.

I told you to ghost me.

Back to the ship, huh?

Just huddle together
until the lights
burn out.

Get away from us.

Till you can't see
what's eating you.

That the big plan?

Where's Johns?

Which half?

We're gonna lose
everybody out here.

We should've stayed at the ship.

He died fast.
If we have any choice,

that's the way we
should all go out.

Don't you cry for Johns.

Don't you dare.

Blind spot.

Shall we pray together?

I have
already prayed
with the others.

It is painless.

It's pointless.

Because you do not
believe in God

doesn't mean God
does not believe
in you.

Think someone can
spend half of their
life in a slam

with a horse bit
in their mouth
and not believe?

Think he could start
out in some liquor
store trash bin

with an umbilical cord
wrapped around his neck

and not believe?

You got it all wrong, holy man.

I absolutely believe in God.

And I absolutely
hate the fucker.

He is with us, nonetheless.

Two of your boys
are already dead.

How much faith
do you have left,
Father?

I only see one way.

That way.
It's the only way
off this rock.

Just keep the girl between you.

What about the cells?

I'll take those.

Move.

Are you sure you can keep up?

Move!

Do not look up!

They're killing
each other.

Move!
Keep moving!

Keep moving!

Riddick! Wait!

Riddick!

Get off her!

Get off her!

It's okay.

He did not know who
he was fucking with.

- Come on.
- Stand up.

Get up. Come on.

Oh, no.

So, where the hell's
your God now?

Riddick!

Are we close?

Just tell me that
the settlement is
right there.

We can't make it.

Hide here! Now!

Why is he still out there?

He's not coming back, is he?

That's the last I could find.

Strong survival instinct.

I admire that in a woman.

I promised them

that we would
go back with
more light.

Did you?

What, are you afraid?

Me, afraid?

Come on, Riddick.

There's gotta be
some part of you

that wants to rejoin
the human race.

Truthfully, I wouldn't know how.

Then just give me
more light for them.
I'll go back by myself.

Okay.

There you go.

Please just come with me.

I got a better idea.

Come with me.

You're fucking with me,
I know you are.

You know I am?

You don't know
anything about me.

I will leave you here.

Step inside.

I can't.

Sure you can.
I can't.

Here, I'll make it easy on you.

Take my hand.

Come on.

Look,

no one's gonna blame you.

Save yourself, Carolyn.

Come on.

That's it.
That's it.

Good girl.

You listen to me!

I am the captain of this ship

and I am not leaving
anyone on this rock with
those fucking things,

even if it means...

Get that thing off my neck.

Shut up!

You'd die for them?

I would try for them.

You didn't answer me.

Yes, I would, Riddick.

I would.

I would die for them.

How interesting.

Never had a doubt.

Anyone not ready for this?

There is my God,
Mr. Riddick.

Don't stop.
Don't stop!

Come on! Move!

You know the way!

On board!
Come on! Get on!

Carolyn.

Come.

Now.

Wait.

Riddick?

Okay, hold onto me.
Hold onto me.

We're gonna
get out of here.
I got you. Come on.

Come on, Riddick!
Get up!

Get up!

I said I'd die
for them, not you.
Let's move. Come on.

Not for me.

Not for me!

With so much prayer
to make up for,

I scarcely know where to begin.

I know where I'd start.

What are you doing?

Can we just get
the hell out of
here now?

We can't leave

without saying good night.

A lot of questions,
whoever we run into.

Could even be a merc ship.

So, what the hell
do we tell them
about you?

Tell 'em Riddick's dead.

He died somewhere
on that planet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More

Art

Search